I'm writing this overview a few minutes after finishing this interview and all I can say is, "Wow."
Caitlin's story starts with her buying a one way ticket to Bangkok, traveling the world on a whim and living in places such as Barcelona, Bali, Morocco, Japan AND MORE.
Here's what you'll learn in this episode:
1. The number one way to make sure your dreams come true
2. What it's like to travel the world alone
3. How your mindset will change your life
4. Why you need to just go for it and follow your passions
5. The power of the environment you surround yourself with
Here's a link to the article that made me KNOW that I needed to have Caitlin on The Passion Series Podcast: